See Full Details Here: Objection to D_940_2016 122-124 Cheddar Road RESERVOIR (download before opening)
Location 122-124 Cheddar Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Date 16/11/2016 10:42:09 PM
Description Medium density housing development comprising the construction of eight (8) dwellings (three (3) double storey and five (5) triple storey) and a reduction in the car parking requirement (visitor space) as shown on the plans submitted with the application.
Officer John Limbach
Type Medium Density Housing
Summary replace family home and nature reserve with 8 units = 8x 2bed apts
49% (buildings), 27% (permeable), 24% (access)
L2: 2 bed (A2-A7)
L1: 1 bed + KML (A1), KM&L (A2-A7), 2 bed (A8)
GND: KML (A1 & A8)
P: 8 spaces & bins
Front setback of 9 m, is reduced to between 1 and 3m
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY (A2 3.7×5.6 is small than single garage).
No external storage space
Overlooking, overshadowing, poor vehicle circulation
Multiple examples of non-enforcement of local and state planning regulations
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
and 1 visitoe space to each 5 dwellings
requires 8+1=9 spaces, and plans show 8 spaces
INSUFFICIENT PARKING FOR RESIDENTS
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/940/2016 122-124 Cheddar Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning,
Find attached an objection to this planning proposal.