See Full Details Here: Re_ Objection to D_966_2016 978-980 High Street RESERVOIR (save the file before opening)
Location 978 High Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Date 25/11/2016 7:17:39 PM
Description Construction of a five (5) storey (plus roof terrace and basement) mixed use building, a reduction in the car parking requirement and a waiver of the loading/unloading requirement associated with the use as 10 dwellings and a food and drink premises, as shown on the plans submitted with the application.
Status On Advertising
Officer John Limbach
Type Mixed Use Development
Summary replace 2 shops with cafe and 10 apts = 2x 1bed + 4x 2 bed + 2x 3 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge/bedroom
L4 & L3: 2x 2 bed apts
L2 & L1: 1x 3 bed + 2x 1 bed apts
GND: cafe (115 sq m), bins, tandem multi-deck car stackers (2.7×5.6 m)
B: storage lockers, services & pit
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY (1-A4 similar to single garage).
x4 bedrooms (except A5 B1) width and depth too small 55.07-12
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOM (ALL) & L’DRY SPACE
rules; 2 space to each 2 or more bed dwelling
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling, 1 visitor ro each 5 dwellings
Food and drink premise, 4 spaces to each 100 sqm leasabel floor space
requires 4+8+2+4 = 18 spaces, and plans claim 8+5 = 13 spaces
INSUFFICIENT VISITOR AND CAFE PARKING, NO LOADING BAY FOR CAFE
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/966/2016 978-980 High Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning,
Find attached an objection to this planning proposal.