Having Your Say
A Guide to Successful Planning and Development Objecting
Is designed to guide readers through the process of objecting to planning and development proposals at local government and Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
It includes pages and appendix documents of strategies and ideas used to produce successful outcomes and shared by DADA folk with many years experience.
PDF: 15 pages with supporting appendix documents and links
- Objectors Guide:Objectors Guide Version Four 2020 page one and two only
- 15 years experience of Planning and Development Objecting.
- A must for anyone planning to object a development
- Applicable to all Victorian electorates
- Guide: $15.00 (inc GST)
- Membership + Guide: $20.00
How To Order
Complete the order form below and pay by bank transfer. On receipt of payment, we will send you a link to a page where the guide (PDF) can be downloaded.
Account name: Darebin Appropriate Development Association
Account No.: 157516378