New plans are submitted, and the on advertising period extended
They are complimented by a revised objection that now includes solid reasons from VPP.
This should have been rejected immediately
See Full Details Here: 2nd chance for Objection to D_297_2016 4 McComas Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073 (save the file before opening)
Location 6 McComas Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description Proposed medium density development comprising the construction of 7 double storey dwellings on land affected by the Design and Development Overlay, as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Johannes Wuebbels
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO ikonimides reid
land size 942 sq m see http://gis.darebin.org/
Summary replace family home with 4 units = 7x 2 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
L1: KML (U1-U3, U6), KML + 1 bed (U4), 2 bed (U5, U7)
GND: 2 bed (U1-U3, U6, U7), 1 bed (U4), KML (U5, U7), 8 parking spaces
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS (U1-3, 5) & L’DRY CUPBOARDS
UNITS1-3 CONSUME HALF OF FRONT GARDEN
rule is 1 spaces to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
rule is 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 7+1=8 spaces, and plans show 8 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/297/2016 4 McComas Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.