Ambit claim replaces Keon Park Railway Station Reserve with far too many sub standard apartments.
See Full Details Here: Objection to D_603_2016 61 Johnson Street RESERVOIR
Location 61 Johnson Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description Construction of a four storey plus basement mixed use development comprising shops and dwellings, use of land for shops, variation of loading bay requirement, and reduction of car parking requirements as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Gavin Crawford
Type Mixed Use Development
Summary keon park railways station reserve gets 11 shops and 3x 1bed & 71x 2 bed apts
L3: 1x 1 bed + 20 x 2 bed apts
L2: 1x 1 bed + 25 x 2 bed apts
L1: 1x 1 bed + 26 x 2 bed apts
GND: 11 shops + 41 spaces (11 visitors, 22 retail, 10 residents)
basement 64 parking spaces for residents
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY for ALL (similar to single garage).
138 of 145 bedrooms are too small, difficult loading bay access,
Access road over the sewer easement. Adjacent to Epping rail line
Multiple examples non-enforcement of local and state planning minimum standards
SITE OVER DEVELOPMENT
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling, 1 vistor to each 5 dwellings
3-4 space per 100 sq m leasable floor areas (673 sq m)
requires 74+14+(18-24)=106-112 spaces, and plans show 105 spaces
INSUFFICIENT PARKING , and NO LOADING BAY for x11 shops
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/603/2016 61 Johnson Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning,
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.