SEE FULL DETAILS HERE: Objection to D_1055_2016 9 Sheffield Street PRESTON
Location 9 Sheffield Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Description Medium density development consisting of four (4) double storey attached dwellings as shown on the plans accompanying the application
Officer Ann Taylor
Type Medium Density Housing
Summary replace family home with 4 units = 4x ? bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
L2: 3 bed (U1-U3,)
GND: KML (U1-U3), KML+3 bed (U4) with 3rd bed disguised as study
P: double (U1-U3) and single garage (U4l)
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY FOR U4
WALLS ON BOUNDARIES (U4)
NON-VENTILLATED TOILET (ALL) and L’DRY (ALL)
rule is 2 spaces to each 3 or more bed dwelling
requires 8 spaces, and plans show 7 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/1055/2016 9 Sheffield Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.