See Full Details Here: Objection to D_850_2016 71 Summerhill Road RESERVOIR
Location 71 Summerhill Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description A medium density housing development comprising six (6) dwellings and a reduction of visitor car parking requirements as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Craig Murphy
Type Medium Density Housing
Summary replace family home with 6 apts = 6x 2 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
L2: 1 bed (A1), 2 bed (A2 – A6)
L1: KML + 1 bed (A1), KML (A2 – A6)
GND/P: 6x single garages
NO SPOS AT GROUND LEVEL FOR A1-A5
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY (U1-U6) SAME AS SINGLE GARAGE
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS & L’DRY SPACE
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling and 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 6+1=7 spaces, and plans show 6 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/850/2016 71 Summerhill Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.