FULL DETAILS HERE: objection-to-d_350_2016-38-macartney-street-reservoir-vic-3073
Date 28/04/2016 6:04:47 PM
Location 38 MacArtney Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description A medium density residential development comprising construction of six (6) double storey units and a waiver of the visitor car parking requirement, as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Caroline Dixon
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO ikonimidis reid
Summary replace family home with 5x 2 bed units
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge (KML)
L1: KML (U1, U2), 2 bed (U3, U4, U5)
GND: 2 bed (U1, U2), KML (U3, U4, U5)
B: x5 space carport
INSUFFICIENT PARKING FOR VISITORS,
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILATED BATHROOMS
requires 5 spaces, rule is 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 1 spaces, rule is visitor 1 space to each 5 dwellings
requires 6 spaces in total, and plans show 5 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/350/2016 38 MacArtney Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.