See Full Details Here: Objection to D_105_2017 9 McComas Street RESERVOIR
Location 9 McComas Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description Medium density housing development comprising the construction of five (5) double storey dwellings on land affected by a Design and Development Overlay – Schedule 19 (DDO19) and a reduction in the car parking requirement (visitor space) as shown on the plans submitted with the application.
Officer John Limbach
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO ikonimides reid
land size 753 sq m see http://gis.darebin.org/ https://www.google.com.au/maps
Summary replace family home with x5 units = 5x 2 bed apts
L1: 2 bed (U2, U4), open plan kitchen/meals/lounge KML (U1, U3, U5)
GND: KML (U2, U4), 2 bed (U1, U3, U5)
P: x6 non covered car spaces
INADEQUATE SPOS (U1, U5) and undersize BALCONIES (U2, U3, U4).
NO space for rubbish and recycling bins (U3)
Inadequate external storage space (none for U1, U5)
Multiple examples of non-enforcement of local and state planning regulations
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
and 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 5+1=6 spaces, and plans show 6 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/105/2017 9 McComas Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.