FULL DETAILS HERE: objection-to-d_425_2016-16-army-avenue-reservoir-vic-3073
Date 31/05/2016 6:04:47 PM
Location 16 Army Avenue RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description The construction of three (3) double storey dwellings, as shown on the plans
accompanying the application.
Officer Jennifer Roche
Type Medium Density Housing
land size 811 sq m (details found via http://gis.darebin.org)
WHO building design studio
Summary replace family home with 3x 3 bed unts
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge (KML)
L1: 1 bed (U1, U2), 3 bed (U3)
GND: 1 bed + K&L (U1, U2), KML (U3)
P : tandem drive way and single garage (all)
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS
ADDS PARKING CONGESTION FOR PRESTON WEST PRIMARY SCHOOL
requires 6 spaces, rule is 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 6 spaces in total, and plans show 6 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get
neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their
letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/425/2016 16 Army Avenue RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.