SEE FULL DETAILS HERE: Objection to D_914_2016 4 Sturdee Street RESERVOIR
Location 4 Sturdee Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description Variation of Restrictive Covenant contained in Instrument No. 1205724 Volume 5015 Folio 832 by deleting the following words contained in Part (c) “…not more than one dwelling house shall be erected on any one Lot”… and replacing with the words “not more than 04 Town Houses may be erected on the Lot No.96”
Officer Sarah Chiang
Summary subdivision aims to replace family home with 4 units
no further details available
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/914/2016 4 Sturdee Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.