FULL DETAILS HERE: objection-to-d_11_2016-552-4-556-8-plenty-road-preston-vic-3072
Location 552-554 Plenty Road PRESTON VIC 3072
Description Construction of two three (3) storey buildings comprising eleven (11) dwellings, alteration of access to a Road Zone Category 1 and reduction of the standard visitor car parking requirement as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Gavin Crawford
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO ikonimides reid
land size 584+523=1105 sq m see http://gis.darebin.org/
Summary replace 2xfamily homes with 10 apartments = 6x 2 bed + 4 x 3bed
open plan kitchen meals lounge (KML) similar in size to a single garage
L2: ?+2bed (A9, A10, 2 bed (A6, A7)
L1: KML+1 bed (A1, A4, A6, A7, A9, A10), KML+ 2 bed (A3, A4)
GND: 1 bed (A1, A4), KML+ 2 bed (A3, A4), bins and undercover parking = 16 spaces
The number of dwellings is inconsistent; the description says 11 whilst plans show 10.
The stated address (number 552-4) is misleading as the plans include 556-8 Plenty Rd
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY (A2, A3, A5, A8)
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS (A2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10) & L’DRY (MAJORITY)
A NEW CROSS OVER CONFLICTS WITH STREET TREES
SITE OVER DEVELOPMENT
requires 8 spaces, rule is 2 spaces to each 3 or more bed dwelling
requires 6 spaces, rule is 1 spaces to each 2 bed dwelling
requires 2 spaces, rule is 1 space for visitors to every 5 dwellings
requires 16 spaces in total, and plans show 16 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/11/2016 552-4 & 556-8 Plenty Road PRESTON VIC 3072
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.