Date 6/04/2016 12:00:00 AM
Location 94 Summerhill Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description A medium density housing development comprised of the construction of two (2) x three (3)-storey dwellings to the rear of the existing dwelling, on land affected by the Design and Development Overlay Schedule 19 (DDO19) as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Status On Advertising
Type Medium Density Housingland size 584 sq m (details found via http://gis.darebin.org)
Summary family home (2 bed single storey) looses its back yard to 2x 2 bed units
L1: 2 bed
GND: open plan kitchen, meals and lounge
BASEMENT: garage with rubbish bins and subterranean laundry
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS
requires 3 spaces, rule is 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 3 spaces in total, and plans show 3 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/cate
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/250/2016 94 Summerhill Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.