FULL DETAILS HERE: objection-to-d_31_2016-915-high-street-reservoir-vic-3073
Location 915 High Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description Development of the land with a four (4) storey mixed use development comprising a ground floor restaurant and 12 dwellings above; a reduction in the car parking requirement, as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Deniz Yener-Korematsu
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO ikonimides reid
Ambiguity x2 lots on the site, this application concerns corner block High St & Leamington road
land size 853 sq m (915 high St, incorrectly labelled 917 High St by Google),
whilst 880 sq m (913 high st) for adjacent lot is NOT considered
Summary replace family home with 2 shops (73, 192 sq m) and 10 apts = 9x 3 bed + 1 x 4 bed (A9)
L3: 1 bed (A1-A8), also 1 bed (A10) at “lower level” ?
L2: 2 bed (A1-A10)
L1: open plan Kitchen/meals/lounge, +1 bed (A9)
GND: bin, loading bay, Food and drink Tenancy 1 (192 sq m), tenacy 2 (73 sq m)
9 parking spaces (2×2=4 for shops, + 5 for apartments)
B1: 15 parking spaces, access via rear lane way + new cross over to leamington ave
NEW CROSS OVER CONFLICTS WITH EXISTING STREET TREE AND POWER POLE
CONFLICT BETWEEN VEHICLES AND CYCLIST ON GND FLOOR,
CONFLICT WITH PEDESTRIANS AT CROSS-OVER + LANE WAY
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS (L1: A1, A3-A9) (GND: A1, A10),
NON VENTILLATED LAUNDRIES (L2: A2-A9)
INTERFACE TO FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS ON SOUTHERN BOUNDARY.
THE APPLICANT CANT COUNT THE NUMBER OF APARTMENTS
requires 20 spaces, rule is 2 spaces to each 2 or more bed dwelling
requires 4 spaces, rule is 1 space to visitors to each 5 dwellings
requires ? spaces, rule is ? space to the shop staff and patrons
requires >24 spaces in total, and plans show 24 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/31/2016 915 High Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.