See Full Details Here: Objection to D_877_2016 8 Ballantyne Street THORNBURY
Location 8 Ballantyne Street THORNBURY VIC 3071
Date 10/10/2016 6:18:34 PM
Description A medium density housing development comprising the construction of six (6) double storey dwellings over basement car parking and a reduction of car parking requirements as shown on the plans accompanying the amended application.
Officer Craig Murphy
Type Medium Density Housing
Summary replace family home with 6 apts = 6x 2 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge/bedroom
L1: 2 bed (A1-A6)
GND: KML (A1-A6)
B: x6 car parking spaces. Last x2 spaces must exit in reverse
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOM (A1-A6) & L’DRY SPACE.
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
and 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 6+1=6 spaces, and plans show 6 spaces
INSUFFFICIENT CAR PARKING for visitors and emergency services
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/877/2016 8 Ballantyne Street THORNBURY VIC 3071
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.