Overdevelopment for site adjacent to West Preston Primary School
See Full Details Here: D_184_2017 74-76 Cramer Street PRESTON
Location 74-76 Cramer Street PRESTON
Date 22/03/2017 7:23:26 PM
Description Development of 16 three (3) storey dwellings and a reduction to the car parking requirement, as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Jolyon Boyle
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO add arc south yarra
land size 1621 sq m see http://gis.darebin.org/ https://www.google.com.au/maps
Summary replace 2 family homes with x16 near identical 2 bed units
L2: 1 bed (U1-U16)
L1: open plan kitchen/meals/lounge (U1-U16)
GND: 1 small bed & single garage (U1-16)
Frontage creep (should be 7-9 m), Insufficient Garden area
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY (U1-U16 similar to tandem garage).
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS at GND level (U1-U16)
INSUFFICIENT EXTENAL STORAGE in garage
NO RUBBISH or RECYCLING BINS (as no space left)
SPOS is a balcony 12.5-13.5 sq m (x15 units), 19.5 sq m for corner
Multiple examples non-enforcement of local and state planning mimimum standards.
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
and 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 16+3=19 spaces, and plans show 16 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/184/2017 74-76 Cramer Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Dear Darebin Planning,
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.