FULL DETAILS HERE: objection-to-d_508_2016-55-david-street-preston-vic-3072
Location 55 David Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Description Medium density housing development comprising the construction of three (3) double storey dwellings as shown on the plans submitted with the application.
Officer John Limbach
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO syndicate property group
land size 376 sq m (details found via http://gis.darebin.org)
Summary replace family home with 3x 2 bed units
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge (KML)
GND: 2 bed (U2, U3), 2 bed + lounge (U1)
L1: open plan KML (U1, U2, U3)
P: single and shared double garages
LOSS OF MATURE CANOPY TREES
NEW CROSS OVER
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOM FOR U1
SITE OVER DEVELOPMENT
requires 3 spaces, rule is 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 3 spaces in total, and plans show 3 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/508/2016 55 David Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.