Location 5 Cuthbert Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description Construct a medium density development comprising four dwellings as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Gavin Crawford
Type Medium Density Housing
Summary replace family home with 4 units = 4x 2 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
L1: 2 bed (U1-U3)
GND: KML (U1-U3), KML + 2 bed (U4)
P: 4x single garages
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY (U1-U3 similar to single garage).
NON VENTILLATED L’DRY SPACE.
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 4 spaces, and plans show 4 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/1059/2016 5 Cuthbert Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal. Yours Sincerely