FULL DETAILS HERE: Objection to D_829_2016 48 Harrow Street PRESTON
Location 48 Harrow Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Description Medium density development proposing six (6) double storey dwellings and a reduction of the standard car parking requirement (1 visitor space) as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Chris Lelliott
Type Medium Density Housing
Summary replace family home with 6 apts = 6x 2 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
L1: 2 bed (U1, U3, U4, U6), 1 bed + KML (U2, U5)
GND: KML (U1, U3, U4, U6), 1 bed (U2, U5)
P: tandem driveway & garage (U1), single garages (U2-U6)
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY, LIVING SPACE SIMILAR TO SINGLE GARAGE
NEW CROSS-OVER CONFLICTS WITH STREET TREES
rule is 1 spaces to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
rule is 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 6+1=7 spaces, although plans show 7, no space for visitors
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/829/2016 48 Harrow Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.