See Full Details Here: Objection to D_12_2017 431 Plenty Road PRESTON
Location 431 Plenty Road PRESTON VIC 3072
Date 13/01/2017 1:00:00 AM
Description Development of a 5-storey building comprising 4 apartments, 1 commercial tenancy and a reduction to the car parking requirement, as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Jolyon Boyle
Type Mixed Use Development
WHO cera stribley architects prahran
land size 181 sq m see http://gis.darebin.org/ https://www.google.com.au/maps
Summary replace shop with small shop (34 sq m) + 2x 1bed + 2x 2 bed apts
L4 & L3: KML + 2 bed (A4)
L2: 1 bed + KML (A3), 2 bed (A2)
L1: 1 bed + KML (A1), KML (A2)
GND: shop (34 sqm) + bins
B: tandem car stackers for 2+3=5 spaces fiction
Bedrooms and balconies too small (A1, A2, A3)
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY (A1-A3 similar to single garage).
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOM (U4) & L’DRY SPACE.
Inadequate waste management. Insufficient storage space
Overlooking, overshadowing, noisy car stackers, poor vehicle circulation
Multiple examples of non-enforcement of local and state planning regulations
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 1×4=4 spaces, and plans show 4 spaces
NO LOADING BAY FOR SHOP, IMPLAUSIBLE TANDEM CAR STACKER
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/12/2017 431 Plenty Road PRESTON VIC 3072
Dear Darebin Planning,
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.