FULL DETAILS HERE: Objection to D_904_2016 394 High Street NORTHCOTE
Date 2/11/2016 5:22:06 PM
Location 394 High Street NORTHCOTE VIC 3070
Description Use and development of the land for a five (5) storey building containing dwellings and shop, a reduction of car parking requirements and a waiver of the loading bay requirements as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Craig Murphy
Type Mixed Use Development
Summary replace small corner shop with loading bay with far smaller retail premise
now without loading bay, and add 8 apts = 6x 2 bed & 2x 1 bed with car stackers
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
L3 & L4: 2 bed + KML (A5, A7) & 1 bed + KML(A6, A8)
L2 & L1: 2 bed + KML (A1-A4)
L1: 2 bed (U3, U2, U1)
GND: shop (90 sq m), BINS, x4 car stacker x2 deep
P: x8, using mechanical car stackers, access via Robb Pde and lane way
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS & L’DRY SPACE (ALL)
rule is 1 spaces to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
rule is 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 8+1=9 spaces, and plans show 8 spaces
INSUFFICIENT PARKING FOR VISITORS
REMOVAL of loading bay for retail premise.
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/904/2016 394 High Street NORTHCOTE VIC 3070
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.