FULL DETAILS HERE: objection-to-d_481_2016-37-north-road-reservoir-vic-3073
Date 16/06/2016 12:00:00 AM
Location 37 North Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description A medium density housing development comprised of the construction of three (3) double-storey dwellings as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Deniz Yener-Korematsu
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO taoukarchitects & m squared projects
Summary replace family home with 2x 2 bed + 1×3 bed apts
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge (KML)
L1: 3 bed (U1), 2 bed (U2, U3)
GND: KML (U1-3)
P: double (U1) and single garages (U2, U3)
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILATED BATHROOMS
requires 2 spaces, rule is 2 space to each 2 or more bed dwelling
requires 2 spaces, rule is 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 4 spaces in total, and plans show 4 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/481/2016 37 North Road RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.