See Full Details Here: Objection to D_867_2016 37-39 Cramer Street PRESTON
Location 37-39 Cramer Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Date 12/10/2016 9:55:22 PM
Description Medium density housing development comprising the construction of 21 x three (3) storey dwellings on land affected by the Design and Development Overlay – Schedule 16 (DDO16) and a reduction in the car parking requirement as shown on the plans submitted with the application.Officer John Limbach
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO taylor projects pty ltd, brighton
land size 2762 sq m see http://gis.darebin.org/ https://www.google.com.au/maps
Summary replace two family homes with 21 apartments each 3 bed
L2: 2 bed (x6), 3 bed (x15)
L1: open plan kitchen maeal lounge
GND: 2 bed (x6), double or tandem garage and bins
Front setback should 9 m, but reduced to 3m
Side and rear setbacks should be 1m, but are reduced to zero.
Insufficient SPOS, and all balconies are too small
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY (A1-A3 similar to single garage).
Inadequate waste management inside garages. Insufficient external storage space
Overlooking, overshadowing,, poor vehicle circulation
Multiple examples of non-enforcement of local and state planning regulations
rules; 2 space to each 2 or more bed dwelling
and 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 42+4=46 spaces, and plans show 42 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/867/2016 37-39 Cramer Street PRESTON
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.