FULL DETAILS HERE: objection-to-d_327_2016-3-mccomas-street-reservoir-vic-3073
Location 3 McComas Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Description Construct a medium density housing development comprising of four (4) double storey dwellings, as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Type Medium Density Housing
Officer Marisia Hammerton
WHO ikonimidis reid
Summary replace family home with 4 x 2 bed units
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge (KML)
L1: KML + 1 bed (U1, U2), KML + 2 bed (U3, U4)
GND: 1 bed (U1-U4)
P: 4 single garages
INSUFFICIENT PARKING FOR VISITORS,
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY & SPOS
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS
requires 20 spaces, rule is 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 4 spaces, rule is visitor 1 space to each 5 dwellings
requires 24 spaces in total, and plans show 24 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/327/2016 3 McComas Street RESERVOIR VIC 3073
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.