Full Details Here: Objection to D_8_2017 29 Hayes Street NORTHCOTE
Location 29 Hayes Street NORTHCOTE VIC 3070
Date 18/01/2017 5:58:59 PM
Description Construction of four dwellings (two and three storeys) as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Gavin Crawford
Type Medium Density Housing
Summary replace family home with 4 units = 4x 3 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
L2: 2 bed (U3, U4), 3 bed (U2)
L1: KML (all)
GND: 1 bed (U2-U4), 3 bed (U1)
P: tandem drive way and garage (all)
NO SPACE FOR BINS TO U4 EXCEPT IN GARAGE
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY FOR 4
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS & L’DRY SPACE
TWO NEW CROSSOVERS to 27 HAYES ST DRIVE WAY
rule is 2 spaces to each 2 or more bed dwelling
requires 8 spaces, and plans show 8 spaces
EXCEPT vehicle access for U2-U4 is via 27 Hayes St driveway of parked cars
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/8/2017 29 Hayes Street NORTHCOTE VIC 3070
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.