Full Details Here: objection-to-d_321_2016-20_04_2016
Location 22 Ross Street NORTHCOTE VIC 3070
Description To construct a three (3) storey building containing nine (9) dwellings over basement car parking and a reduction of visitor parking requirements as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Jennifer Roche
Type Medium Density Housing
land size 600 sq m (details found via http://gis.darebin.org)
Summary replace family home with 2x 2 bed + 1x 3 bed units
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge (KML)
L3: 3 bed (A9)
L2: 2 bed (A6, A7, A8)
L1: 1 bed (A1, A5), 2 bed (A2, A3, A4)
GND: KML (U1, U2, U3)
B: 5 parking spaces + x5 car stacker
INSUFFICIENT PARKING, BINS IN BASEMENT
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS, EASEMENT SAVE ON BOUNDARY
requires 2 spaces, rule is 2 space to each 3 or more bed dwelling
requires 8 spaces, rule is 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
requires 1 spaces, rule is visito 1 space to each 5 dwellings
requires 11 spaces in total, and plans show 10 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above) plans and objection form.
available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/321/2016 20/04/2016
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.