FULL DETAILS HERE: Objection to D_808_2016 19 Raleigh Street THORNBURY
Location 19 Raleigh Street THORNBURY VIC 3071
Description Construct a medium density housing development comprising five (5) double storey dwellings and waiver of the visitor car parking requirement as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Andrew Guthrie
Type Medium Density Housing
WHO archisign abbotsford
land size 697 sq m see http://gis.darebin.org/
Summary replace family home with 5 apts = 5x 2 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
L1: KML+ 1 bed (A1-A4), 2 bed (U5)
GND: 1 bed (A1-A4), KML (U5)
P:single garage (all)
POOR INTERNAL AMENITY FOR A5
NON VENTILLATED BATHROOMS (GND A1-A4)
SHOWS FICTIONAL CANOPY TREES
rule is 1 spaces to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling
rule is 1 visitor space to each 5 dwellings
requires 5+1=5 spaces, and plans show 4 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form.
also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/808/2016 19 Raleigh Street THORNBURY VIC 3071
Dear Darebin Planning
Please find attached an objection to this planning proposal.