See Full Details Here: Objection to D_272_2016 135 High Street PRESTON (if the file doesn’t open directly save it first)
Location 135 High Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Date 11/04/2016 12:00:00 AM
Description Use and development of the land for the purpose of a six (6) storey mixed use development comprising six (6) dwellings and a shop; a reduction in the car parking requirement; waiver of the loading bay requirement; as shown on the plans accompanying the application.
Officer Deniz Yener-Korematsu
Type Mixed Use Development
WHO ikonimides reid
land size 300 sq m see http://gis.darebin.org/ https://www.google.com.au/maps
Summary replace family home with 6 apartments & shop = 5x 2 bed + 1x 3 bed
relies upon open plan kitchen/meals/lounge/bedroom
L4 & L3: 1x 2 bed apts
L2: 2x 2 bed apts
L1: 1x 2 bed + 1x 3 bed apt
GND: 6 x car spaces (x4 are too narrow) & 50 sq m shop
Lounge and bedrooms are too small for A2 and A4
New cross over (only 5 m wide requires car space widths 3.2 m)
Car spaces 2-4, vehicle can not turn around to exit forwards.
No loading bay for shop
Fails to meet minimum design standards
rules; 2 space to each 2 or more bed dwelling
rules; 1 space to each 1 or 2 bed dwelling, 1 visitor space to 5 dwellings
requires 2+5+1=8 spaces, and plans show 6 spaces
HOW TO OBJECT
(1) objection form first page, top half, add your name and contact details with
“phone number=WITH HELD, communication from the developer is to be in writing ”
(2) Remove any objections from the proforma that do not specifically apply
(3) Add you own unique objections. Keep them general and brief.
(4) last page, lower section, add your name or signature and todays date
(5) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072
Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
HOW TO ENCOURAGE NEIGHBOURS TO OBJECT
(1) Print and or photocopy multiples of the resident letter (above), plans and objection form. also available here https://www.darebinada.org/category/objections
(2) Walk surrounding streets. If you knock on doors you can discuss the proposal and get neighbours to sign the objection on the spot. Alternatively you can drop the information in their letterbox and follow up with a visit later.
(3) Send to Darebin town planning by email, fax, mail or in person
Post to: PO BOX 91 Preston 3072. Fax 8470 8877 ATTENTION: TOWN PLANNING
subject: Objection to D/272/2016 135 High Street PRESTON VIC 3072
Dear Darebin Planning,
Find attached an objection to this planning proposal.